Effective Date: Sep 12, 2011
Network of Leads (NoL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Better Preston Marketing, Inc (BPM);originally established in 2008 to provide extended marketing services to sister companies Preston Enterprise, Inc. (PEI) and Custom Software By Preston, Inc. (CSP). However, NoL is now expanding to provide further marketing expertise to all I.T. based service technologies.
NoL is an Internet based source for member companies to buy, sell or exchange high quality “active” sales leads. Use and/or membership in the network is subject to the terms and conditions listed herein. These terms and conditions extend to NoL, as well as any of its affiliates, parent companies, directors, officers, contractors, employees, agents, members, users, or anyone else involved in developing or distributing these sales leads.
Buyers and Sellers (users)
- Users shall not engage in any illegal activities, or take part in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other member from the use and enjoyment of the services provided by NoL.
- Any material that NoL, at its sole discretion, finds harmful or objectionable is sufficient reason for loss of privileges or permanent disbarment from the network.
- NoL supplies sales leads on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to fitness for any particular purpose or claim of ownership thereof..
- By submitting a sales lead to NoL it is implied (and required), that the submitting party agrees to relinquish any form of ownership of the lead and that, further, they will no longer be pursuing the sale of any products or services with the named and/or inquiring company for a period of two years after date submitted.
- By purchasing a block of leads it is implied (and the user acknowledges) that the form of ownership passed is only that offered by the seller. NoL, at no point, assumes or claims ownership in any form. Nor is NoL in a position to offer complete exclusivity to any given lead since we do not have control over the actions of the inquirer or the actions of the seller.
- Vendors using NoL agree that they will not attempt to contact, nor to discover, the source of the leads they acquire from the network. Any attempt to create a direct relationship between buyers and sellers will immediately revoke your membership. Further, you hereby agree that such actions would cause irrevocable damage to NoL, its members, and the network itself. Vendors hereby agree to accept full financial responsibility for any breach of this covenant, and to immediately forfeit any credits that may be associated with their account summary.
- NoL does not exercise editorial control over the content of any lead bought, sold, or exchanged and therefore is not responsible for content.
- Each party involved in the purchase, sale, or exchange of any lead agrees to defend and hold all other parties harmless against any claims, damages, costs, fees, and/or expenses relating to their use, and/or sale, trade, or exchange of these leads. NoL simply operates an Internet based exchange medium and shall be held harmless, in all cases. by all parties, regardless of the circumstances.
- NoL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select buyer and seller members (users) and to refuse service, for any reason it deems appropriate, including “no reason at all”.
- Either the network user or NoL can terminate the user’s account at any time without reason, and without notice. Where cancellation is by the user any existing advance payments for leads may, or may not, be refunded at NoL’s sole discretion.
- In the event of an extended period of account inactivity all account credits expire after 12 months and are, hereby, agreed to be unrecoverable.
- The use of any NoL trademark, name, or copyright is strictly prohibited.
- Network members (users) are considered to be the buyers, the sellers, and the companies seeking specific I.T. services (the inquiry). All agree to be bound by by these terms and condition during use as well as for a period of two years following any form of termination.
- Actions: by submitting leads to NoL and/or by purchasing blocks of Leads from NoL, users explicitly agree with the outlined terms, conditions and procedural rules contained herein.
- NoL encourages Lead Providers to submit leads they are not going to pursue to NoL as quickly as possible. The sooner the leads are received the more valuable and viable they are to other NoL Participants. Obviously, the older a lead gets the less value it may have to someone else in terms of its ability to produce new business.
- Leads should be email to the following address: email@example.com
- Payment rates for leads submitted are shown on the “Rate Sheet” and subject to change without notice.
- Leads submitted to NoL may be accepted or rejected, at NoL’s sole discretion. All lead submitted must have the following minimum information to be considered: Company name, contact name, phone number, email address, location, and a reasonable description of the services being sought. A Confirmed lead means that the prospect has indicated a legitimate interest in speaking with a vendor about their project.
- NoL will try three times to reach the prospect. If we can’t reach them after three tries of email / voice (and they don’t get back in touch with us), we will consider the lead unconfirmed. If the lead is unconfirmable, we will return the lead to the provider and indicate the reason the lead did not confirm. NoL does not pay for unconfirmed leads and the lead will become property of the original provider (with full rights to pursue it, if they wish).
- During the confirmation process, NoL will call or email a prospect and indicate that they are calling from the provider’s company to let them know that they are not taking on additional work in the capacity requested at this time … but there is an excellent business partner that we could refer them to. It is a standard practice in the B2B Appointment Setting Industry to represent that you are calling as an agent of the provider … and the seller hereby agrees to this procedure.
- Leads are sold exclusively to a single and individual buyer who retains ability to provide the specific service requested by the prospect.
- NoL reserves right to build relationships with submitted prospects in order to provide referrals to the prospect, which are outside of the skillsets specified in the original referral.
- Buyer and seller Account Summaries are sent every other week including payments for credited leads from the prior period.